Last fall, I asked whether MSNBC hosts like Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes (my two favorite) are pressured not to cover issues like hydrofracking or GMO foods by their bosses (see Is Rachel Maddow Going Easy on MSNBC Advertisers?). No one knows whether or not they had to sign confidentiality agreements governing editorial control of their shows, or what, if any influence there may be by new ownership. Media watchdog FAIR (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting) notes that Maddow’s history of reporting on the shady dealings of ALEC becomes awkward as MSNBC’s new parent Comcast has plans to profit off the Common Core“juggernaut” and is a celebrated corporate member of ALEC.
Double Dutch Radio – Peter, Lucas,Colin And Rena – Click On The Logo To Go To The Website And Listen To Our Shows
FInding Voices Radio
- Starself.com – Rick DiClemente – Voulme 105, September 2014, Filial Piety Begins – 22 September 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-vjU 1 hour ago
- John Ward – Tesco Breaking….Chief Finance Officer Mcilwee Left Company Six Days Before Improper Profit Forecast… wp.me/p1H4zR-vjR 2 hours ago
- Steve Lendman – Telling It Like Is Is On Israel – 22 September 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-vjO 2 hours ago
- Dana Mrkich – Equinox: Honouring Birth And Death – 22 September 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-vjL 2 hours ago
- James Corbett – The Corbett Report – “The Lone Gladio” Blows The Lid Off Of Gladio B – 22 September 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-vjI 2 hours ago