See Now The One People’s Public Trust 1776 Filings on I UV.com
Appreciate The Work Done For You For Free On This Blog, Donations Welcome!! PayPal & Creditcards Read Donations Page Info.
FInding Voices Radio
Listen to : Freedom Central Radio Show On Sundays 18.00 -20.00 (GMT) and Amsterdam time 19.00 – 21.00 on Finding Voices Radio click de logo below to get the radiostation direct
- ZeroHedge - Tyler Durden - Europe Opens $80 Trillion Shadow Banking Pandora's Box : Will Seek To Collapse Repo "Collateral Chains" - 24 May… 7 hours ago
- 5DMediaNetwork - Barbara Karnes - Strange Sensory Shifts - 24 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dZi 9 hours ago
- Dutchsinse - 8.3M earthquake - Sea Of Okhotsk, Russia - West Coast USA movement - 24 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dZe 9 hours ago
- John Ward - Lines On The Ability To Be A Top-Four EU Felon And A F**kwit At One and The Same Time - 24 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dZa 9 hours ago
- NaturalNews - J.D. Heyes - JPMorgan Exposed : Company Found Guilty Of Masterminding Manipulative Schemes - 24 May 2013… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: fraud
Citigroup to Pay Millions to Close Fraud Complaint. via http://www.2012IndyInfo.wordpress.com thanks to Pat Donworth and Laura Tyco
by Edward Wyatt published 19 October 2011.
WASHINGTON — As the housing market began its collapse, Wall Street firms and sophisticated investors searched for ways to profit. Some of them found an easy method: Stuff a portfolio with risky mortgage-related investments, sell it to unsuspecting customers and bet against it.
Robert Khuzami of the S.E.C. said the bank should have been more forthcoming.
Citigroup on Wednesday agreed to pay $285 million to settle a civil complaint by the Securities and Exchange Commission that it had defrauded investors who bought just such a deal. The transaction involved a $1 billion portfolio of mortgage-related investments, many of which were handpicked for the portfolio by Citigroup without telling investors of its role or that it had made bets that the investments would fall in value. Continue reading