The “toxic culture of greed” on Wall Street was highlighted again last week, when Greg Smith went public with his resignation from Goldman Sachs in a scathing oped published in the New York Times. In other recent eyebrow-raisers, LIBOR rates—the benchmark interest rates involved in interest rate swaps—were shown to be manipulated by the banks that would have to pay up; and the objectivity of the ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) was called into question, when a 50% haircut for creditors was not declared a “default” requiring counterparties to pay on credit default swaps on Greek sovereign debt.
Double Dutch Radio – Peter And Lucas – Click On The Logo To Go To The Website And Listen To Our Shows
Appreciate The Work Done For You For Free On This Blog, Donations Welcome!! PayPal & Creditcards Read Donations Page Info.
Info On OPPT Or I-UV Inchange Click On The Logo
FInding Voices Radio
Listen to : Freedom Central Radio Show On Sundays 18.00 -20.00 (GMT) and Amsterdam time 19.00 – 21.00 on Finding Voices Radio click de logo below to get the radiostation direct
- InquiringMinds - Nothing Could Be So Obvious, For Those That Are Prepared To Look That The British State Is Taking… wp.me/p1H4zR-keA 41 minutes ago
- Laura Bruno - Winter Gardening, Cold Frames And A Greenhouse - 5 December 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-kew 52 minutes ago
- Mish/ Mike Shedlock - Number Of Banks And Percentage Of Problem Banks Over Time - 5 December 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-ken 59 minutes ago
- CommonDreams - New Snowden Docs Reveal NSA Collecting Data On A 'Planetary Scale' - 5 December 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-kej 1 hour ago
- John Ward - Poppycock Cannibals In Murder-Spree Terror - 5 December 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-keg 1 hour ago
- Steve Lendman – Britain’s War On Press Freedom – 5 December 2013
- James Corbett – The Corbett Report – Interview 783 – Galen Mitrzyk Discusses The 9/11 Justice Campaign – 5 December 2013
- The Complete And Unabridged History Of Gold Manipulation
- DerSpiegel – Stefan Keiser – Rate Scandal: Deutsche Bank’s First Big Fine Won’t Be Its Last – 5 December 2013
- InquiringMinds – Nothing Could Be So Obvious, For Those That Are Prepared To Look That The British State Is Taking Direct Control Of The Press Via The Leveson Inquiry – 5 December 2013