The “toxic culture of greed” on Wall Street was highlighted again last week, when Greg Smith went public with his resignation from Goldman Sachs in a scathing oped published in the New York Times. In other recent eyebrow-raisers, LIBOR rates—the benchmark interest rates involved in interest rate swaps—were shown to be manipulated by the banks that would have to pay up; and the objectivity of the ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) was called into question, when a 50% haircut for creditors was not declared a “default” requiring counterparties to pay on credit default swaps on Greek sovereign debt.
Appreciate The Work Done For You For Free On This Blog, Make A Donation Today And Help The Blog!!
Double Dutch Radio – Peter, Lucas,Colin And Rena – Click On The Logo To Go To The Website And Listen To Our Shows
FInding Voices Radio
- Peter, Lucas, Colin And Rena – Double Dutch Radio Show Reminder Friday 25th April – 24 April 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-prB 25 minutes ago
- NaturalNews – Ethan A. Huff – Elsevier Journal Boycott Announced; Sign The Petition To End Seralini GMO Study… wp.me/p1H4zR-pry 48 minutes ago
- NaturalNews – L.J. Devon – GMO Eggplant Fails To Resist Pests In Bangladesh – 24 April 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-prv 53 minutes ago
- NaturalNews – J.D. Heyes – Two New Studies Prove Obamacare Is A Disaster Headed For Serious Trouble – 24 April 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-prs 57 minutes ago
- Putin: Kiev Authorities Are Junta If They Use Force Against Civilians – 24 April 2014 wp.me/p1H4zR-prp 1 hour ago