The “toxic culture of greed” on Wall Street was highlighted again last week, when Greg Smith went public with his resignation from Goldman Sachs in a scathing oped published in the New York Times. In other recent eyebrow-raisers, LIBOR rates—the benchmark interest rates involved in interest rate swaps—were shown to be manipulated by the banks that would have to pay up; and the objectivity of the ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) was called into question, when a 50% haircut for creditors was not declared a “default” requiring counterparties to pay on credit default swaps on Greek sovereign debt.
OPPT – The One People’s Public Trust 1776 – Read And Understand What This Means For You
Appreciate The Work Done For You For Free On This Blog, Donations Welcome!! PayPal & Creditcards Read Donations Page Info.
FInding Voices Radio
Listen to : Freedom Central Radio Show On Sundays 18.00 -20.00 (GMT) and Amsterdam time 19.00 – 21.00 on Finding Voices Radio click de logo below to get the radiostation direct
- Carl Boudreau - The Astrology Of June 2013 And A Little Beyond For Everyone - 22 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dUf 6 hours ago
- Gregg Braden - Parallel - 22 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dUc 8 hours ago
- Native American Wisdom - Chief Blue Star Eagle - 22 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dU8 8 hours ago
- IntelliHub - GMOs Quietly Pushed For Commercial Growing In The UK - 22 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dU4 9 hours ago
- Truth Talks TV - Awakening & The New Paradigm With Ralph Smart - 22 May 2013 wp.me/p1H4zR-dU1 9 hours ago
- Carl Boudreau – The Astrology Of June 2013 And A Little Beyond For Everyone – 22 May 2013
- Gregg Braden – Parallel – 22 May 2013
- Native American Wisdom – Chief Blue Star Eagle – 22 May 2013
- IntelliHub – GMOs Quietly Pushed For Commercial Growing In The UK – 22 May 2013
- Truth Talks TV – Awakening & The New Paradigm With Ralph Smart – 22 May 2013