Yay, We Made It! by Steve Beckow via Stevebeckow.com
The NESARA Petition reached the needed 5,000 petitions to require the White House to reply to it on Oct. 24 at 10:00 p.m.. Not sure what that will look like exactly, but our petitioning them is one more source of pressure applied to expedite the announcement of NESARA.
It used to be that you could be jailed for simply speaking out about NESARA and now we are petitioning the government to reveal it to us and act on the NESARA promise. Let’s see what comes next. Thank you to all 5,000 who added their names to it.
We petition the obama administration to:
Announce and Implement the NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT – NESARA
NESARA implements the following changes and others:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt .
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential-new-items-only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
4. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts.
7. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
8. Creates a new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals.
For complete information:
Signatures needed by October 28, 2011 to reach goal of 5,000