(picture of John Ward AKA The Slog)
The London Daily Telegraph’s new young City whistle-blower Thomas Pascoe has encouraged the longstanding band of gold manipulation spotters by writing this piece today. It is pretty much a vindication of what The Slog’s been saying for six years: that gold sales, auditing, location, price, market size and mining statistics are a load of old bollocks – a feast that moves in mysterious ways to suit the Sovereign agenda of the hour.
My my my, how the global worms are wriggling out of the multiply-kicked cans these days. Just to tot them up for those of us in the Squeezed Middle:
1. Capping the gold price
2. Using QE to negate Bear Notes
3. Raising the cost of credit by manipulating Libor up
4. Indirectly lowering the rate on deposits by manipulating Libor down
5. Pauperising every 55+ investor via Zirp
6. Taxing the insured by passing on flood costs to the consumer
7. Artificially supporting the euro by ECB purchases of its own toytown money
8. Gratuitously reducing the maximum use of drawdown pensions for income
9. Doubling the national debt to bail out useless wazzocks without controlling their bonuses.
10. Slashing local services to help balance the Exchequer after those at 9 had finished emptying it.
Altogether, these criminal frauds have slashed my disposable income by 70% since 2005. All we need now is for the derivative gigainflation to kick in, and we’ll all be selling our children’s allure on the streets. After that come Reichstag fires and Nuremburg Laws.
Please: some group somewhere: wake the f**k up and strike a large digit through this web of deceit before Adolf II makes his or her appearance dressed as a likeable sort who just wants to make life beautiful all the time.