Dear CLN Reader,
Join us tonight at 5PM Pacific as the New Mind-Body-Spirit Summit continues with our exclusive interview with, John Germain Leto, a shamanic practitioner and life coach who helps people step onto their highest path.
Register now for FREE and receive our full speaker calendar, with links to each broadcast and replay. http://consciouslifenews.com/nmbs
COMING UP TONIGHT at 5 PM Pacific / 7 PM Central / 8 PM Eastern:
Speaker: John Germain Leto (interviewed by Jonathan Willbanks)
Topic: Shamanic Energy Healing
Register now for FREE to get the webcast link & phone info: http://consciouslifenews.com/nmbs
After a successful career as an agent for such artists as Beyonce and Usher, John ached to make a bigger difference with his life. Not being satisfied with just “making money for famous people”, and wanting to be of a greater service to others, he left that career behind to embark on his own highest soul path. This led him to the heights of the Andes mountains and the depths of the jungle, receiving direct initiations with indigenous shamans in the Amazon and with master shamans of the Q’ero in the sacred mountains of Peru, and he now incorporates deep, soul-healing work into his practice.
Throughout his career, John has been featured in USA Today, The New York Daily News, ABC News, MTV, and Entertainment Tonight, and has spoken to thousands across the country and internationally in his workshops, seminars, and 1-on-1 client work.
John will discuss the principles of shamanism and how they can facilitate healing at a deep soul level, as well as the role that these techniques can play as part of a holistic healing process.
CLN Co-editor Jonathan Willbanks sits down with shamanic practitioner John Germain Leto for an in-depth conversation on the principles, philosophies and practice of shamanic energy healing. Topics include:
- John’s background and personal journey from celebrity manager to Shamanic practitioner
- What is shamanism and shamanic healing?
- How does shamanic energy healing work? Through what mechanism?
- How does it affect the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies? And how can healing one of them affect the health of the others?
- Shamanism and altered states of consciousness
- What can shamanism tell us about the poor state of health in the West? What solutions does it offer?
- How emotions impact our health
- The internalization of emotional trauma and how shamanism can help us release it
- What is soul retrieval?
- John’s shamanic perspective on the use of psychiatric medications, and what possible alternatives shamanic healing can offer
- The renaissance of Western shamanism
- How shamanism can help us learn from our pain and challenges at a soul level
- Simple, practical shamanic techniques listeners can incorporate into their daily lives
If you can’t join us for the broadcast, you’ll also be able to listen to the 48-hour Replay for free at the above link.
Ross Pittman, Alexis Brooks, Jonathan Willbanks, Jake Otero, and Barbara Sinclair
P.S. This is just the beginning. We’ve got more incredible speakers lined up for you during this summit – all experts in health, wellness and optimal living. Wednesday evening, tune in to hear Dr. Bruce Goldberg explain how to tap the superconscious mind to reverse depression, weight gain, eating disorders, anxiety and more by using “soul healing.”
And don’t forget! If you are enjoying the New Mind-Body-Spirit Summit, you can own the complete series of interviews — that’s over 20 hours of exclusive content — in downloadable MP3 format, along with PDF transcripts that you can listen to and reference at your leisure forever. Your purchase supports the cutting edge work of our speakers, as well as our work at CLN. http://consciouslifenews.com/special-offer/