1. The sham of the two-party political system isn’t conspiracy theory. The Bankers Manifesto of 1892 is an actual document and a brilliantly devious piece of work that still largely determines American (and by military extension, World) policy.
2. You have within you the capability to transcend whatever limitations you currently feel as restrictions. The fact that situations feel too tight and too oppressive is a sign that you have already outgrown them in their current form. New sizes, styles and solutions exist.
3. “Insights from myth, dreams, and intuitions, from glimpses of an invisible reality, and from perennial human wisdom provide us with hints and guesses about the meaning of life and what we are here for. Prayer, observance, discipline, thought and action are the means through which we grow and find meaning.” ~Jean Shinoda Bolen
4. “Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.” ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.” ~Soren Kierkegaard
6. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” ~Henry David Thoreau
7. “I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.” – Unknown
Sure, the current “reality” is complete BS, but even BS eventually becomes compost, also known as “black gold,” the richest soil enhancer that makes things grow. We are the change, and that change is happening. Transcend fast and prosper!