SAVONA, ITALY – The following is a summary of what Kevin Annett and Francesco Zanardi presented before the Italian media in Savona, Italy today May 23, 2013.
“Hello. My name is Kevin Annett, and I am the acting Field Secretary of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, the ITCCS, which represents over fifty organizations of survivors of church torture in nine countries, including Italy.
It is an honor to be present here today with Francesco Zanardi and the organization Rete L’abuse, at their invitation, and to join with them in an historical campaign to stop forever the religious torture of children.
For years now, Francesco has been conducting a heroic fight here in Italy for the same things that our Tribunal is campaigning for, by exposing child torture within the Roman Catholic church and bringing those responsible to justice. I look forward to working with Francesco and many others in Italy in the months ahead.
I have been authorized by the ITCCS Central Office to issue the following public statement:
1. As a Citizens’ Tribunal of Conscience with standing under international law, we call upon Italian President Giorgio Napolitano to seek the immediate extradition from the Vatican and the arrest of former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, on the grounds that Ratzinger is a fugitive from justice and a wanted criminal duly convicted of crimes against humanity on February 25, 2013 by an international common law court of justice.
2. We further call upon President Napolitano and his government to abide by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court by giving no further aid, tax exemptions or financial subsidies to an organization guilty of crimes against humanity and children, namely, the Vatican Incorporated, and to cancel and annul the so-called Lateran Treaty between the government of Italy and the Vatican.
3. If President Napolitano fails to abide by international law and refuses to take these measures, our Tribunal, its international affiliates and Italian citizens will commence an international boycott of Italian goods, trade and tourism; and within Italy, we will commence peaceful church occupations, citizens arrests and other direct actions against the Vatican and its officials. This campaign will commence on September 20, 2013, the 143rd anniversary of Garibaldi`s liberation of Rome and expulsion of the papacy.
4. The purpose of this campaign will be to enforce the lawful verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice of February 25, 2013, which convicted thirty officials of church and state of genocide and a criminal conspiracy, including former Pope Benedict and top Catholic Cardinals. (see www.itccs.org). This verdict sentenced these officials to immediate arrest and imprisonment for a term of twenty five years, and the confiscation of church property and wealth.
5. The Vatican and the Roman Catholic church as a whole represents a clear and present danger to the children of the world because of its standing policy known as Crimen Solictationas, which actively protects child rapists in the church and subverts justice and child protection laws in other nations. The present Pope Francis is actively complicit in this war crime by his position as head of the Church of Rome and his personal involvement in such crimes in Argentina. By this law, the Vatican consitutes a global criminal conspiracy and permanent war waged against the children, the sovereignty and the laws of all nations, and under the Law of Nations (jus gentium) must be resisted and opposed, and its power curtailed, for the wellbeing of people everywhere.
The ITCCS and its affiliates and allies in other governments are committed to doing so. We therefore call upon all citizens of Italy to withdraw their funding and allegiance from the Roman Catholic church, to demand that President Napolitano seeks the extradiction of Joseph Ratzinger and the annulling of the Lateran Treaty, and to join our September 20 campaign to end forever the criminal actions of the Church of Rome.
We also make a formal request to the police forces of Italy to assist Italian citizens in protecting their children and their communities from child-raping catholic clergy by arresting such known and suspected predators, and by refusing to aid or assist the Roman Catholic church and its officials evade justice and prosecution for their crimes.
The government of Italy and President Napolitano have until September 20, 2013 to respond to this statement and abide by its requests, and to a registered communication being sent to the Presidential Office and the Parliament of Italy.
Issued May 23, 2013
From the Central Office, ITCCS, Brussels –
Kevin Annett also stressed the following excerpt from Crimen Sollicitationis (fully reprinted at www.hiddennolonger.com, appendix 9)
11. Because, however, what is treated in these cases has to have a greater degree of care and observance so that these matters be pursued in a most secretive way, and, after they have been defined and given over to execution, they are to be restrained by a perpetual silence (Instruction of the Holy Office, February 20, 1867, n. 14), each and everyone pertaining to the tribunal in any way or admitted to knowledge of the matters because of their office, is to observe the strictest (space) secret, which is commonly regarded as a secret of the Holy Office, in all matters and with all persons, under the penalty of excommunication, latae sententiae, ipso facto, and without any declaration (of such a penalty) having been incurred and reserved to the sole person of the Supreme Pontiff, even to the exclusion of the Sacred Penitentiary, are bound to observe (this secrecy) inviolably. ….