Accelerating the deliberate dumbing down of America…
My brain hurts enough just reading news stories about common core, so I know it can’t be good for the kids who are mercilessly subjected to it firsthand.
In this assignment, seven-year-old kids in 2nd grade were told that they were wrong if they simply subtracted one number from another to find the correct answer. That’s apparently not considered the “friendly” way to do math. Instead, they were told to add numbers to each number first, then subtract *those* numbers to get the right answer.
Anyone else feel an aneurysm coming on…?
“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
- This Common Core math problem asks kids to write the ‘friendly’ answer, instead of the correct one!
- 4th Grade Common Core Math Problem Takes 108 Steps to Complete
- Arkansas Mother Obliterates Common Core in 4 Minutes!
- Principals: Common Core Testing Makes Students Throw Up and Wet Themselves
- Even the Mainstream Media Admits Common Core Is ‘Designed to Guide and Shape Human Behavior’
- Look-See Reading Method vs. Phonics: How Psychologists Have Destroyed Reading Ability
- Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America or Read/Browse entire book in PDF