Issued at 2:08 am EST Friday 11 April 2014. Refer to latest Tropical Cyclone Advice.
- Warning Zone
Gales within 24 hours
- Watch Zone
Gales from 24-48 hours
Past Cyclone Details
- Past Location and Intensity Number
- Past Track and Movement
Current Cyclone Details
- Current Location and Intensity Number
- Very Destructive Winds
- Destructive Winds
- Strong Gale Force Winds
(Up to 72 hours from time of issue)
- Forecast Location and Intensity Number
- Very Destructive Wind Boundary
- Destructive Wind Boundary
- Strong Gale Force Wind Boundary
- Most Likely Future Track
- Range of Likely Tracks of Cyclone Centre
The forecast path shown above is the Bureau’s best estimate of the cyclone’s future movement and intensity. There is always some uncertainty associated with tropical cyclone forecasting and the grey zone indicates the range of likely tracks of the cyclone centre.
Due to the uncertainty in the future movement, the indicated winds will almost certainly extend to regions outside the rings on this map. The extent of the warning and watch zones reflects this.