Last fall, I asked whether MSNBC hosts like Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes (my two favorite) are pressured not to cover issues like hydrofracking or GMO foods by their bosses (see Is Rachel Maddow Going Easy on MSNBC Advertisers?). No one knows whether or not they had to sign confidentiality agreements governing editorial control of their shows, or what, if any influence there may be by new ownership. Media watchdog FAIR (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting) notes that Maddow’s history of reporting on the shady dealings of ALEC becomes awkward as MSNBC’s new parent Comcast has plans to profit off the Common Core“juggernaut” and is a celebrated corporate member of ALEC.
FInding Voices Radio
- WakingTimes – The Hamster Wheels Of The Matrix – 26 March 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-AMg 4 hours ago
- Tom Lescher – Astrology For The Soul, March 25, 2015 – 26 March 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-AMe 6 hours ago
- Lisa Gawlas – The Wonder Of It ALL!!! – 26 March 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-AMa 6 hours ago
- Laura Bruno – The Visit – 26 March 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-AM6 6 hours ago
- Jamye Price – Creating From The Human Mind – 26 March 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-AM3 6 hours ago