Let’s face it; a whole lot of people would believe three cows bumping into each other in a field was an epidemic, if they were told it was.
If tomorrow, the CDC came out with the pronouncement that the moon was a giant virus, many people would hide in their cellars.
Conversely, Brian Williams could call people dropping like flies in Times Square the result of one tainted hot dog in Des Moines, and viewers would find a way to buy it.
For years, the CDC trumpeted the yearly death toll from flu, in the US, as 36,000, and no one blinked or trembled. Not a problem. Why? Because no one in charge said: “epidemic.”
The World Health Organization (WHO) claims that, globally, there are between 3 and 5 million cases of ordinary flu every year, and between 250,000 and 500,000 people die. Ho-hum. Pass the salt. Again, no one says “epidemic.”
But in the spring of 2009, with just 20 cases of Swine Flu on the books, WHO declared a level-6 pandemic, its highest danger category. And people started buying bottled water and canned goods.
Of course, to make that pronouncement, WHO had to change its definition of pandemic. Widespread death and severe debilitation were no longer required.
Around the world, public health agencies are trained to call every epidemic the result of a germ. That’s standard. To which people reply, “Well, of course. What else could it be?”
Take Pellagra. In the first half of the 20th century, in the US, there were three million cases. 100,000 people died. Researchers at health agencies insisted there had to be germ at the bottom of it. They looked and looked and looked.
Meanwhile, other researchers found out Pellagra was mainly a deficiency of niacin. They were pushed into the background. A bunch of whackos. Pay no attention to them.
Finally, after 100,000 deaths, most of which were unnecessary, the “experts” grudgingly admitted, “Yes, it’s niacin.”
Fifty years ago, there was a massive outbreak of a nervous-system disorder in Japan. It was called SMON (subacute myelo-optic neuropathy). Tens of thousands of cases, many deaths. People were in an uproar.
Researchers were told to look for a virus. So they did. And did. And did. It had to be a virus.
Against much opposition, a small group of investigators and lawyers publicly proposed a different answer. SMON, was the result of a drug Ciba-Geigy was selling to alleviate gastrointestinal distress. The drug was Clioquinol.
Exposed in court, Ciba paid out large $$ damages.
It wasn’t a virus. Even though everybody thought it was. Knew it was.
Ah, but you see, an “epidemic” caused by a nutrient deficiency or a medical drug doesn’t sell enough fear.
Doesn’t invoke the need for medicines and vaccines. It’s a non-starter for Pharma. Ahem…especially when a medical drug actually causes the “outbreak.”
Even worse, suppose “the one epidemic with the one cause” isn’t one thing at all. Suppose a variety of dying and death, from different causes, is welded together and flown under a single banner and called AIDS or SARS or Ebola.
This really cuts across the grain of the mental and emotional programming of most humans—because humans are solidly addicted to The One Answer.
They want The One Thing. They want it badly.
Whether it’s horribly terrible or exceedingly wonderful, most people want The One Thing—to raise them up or terrify them.
And if they can’t get it, they go bonkers or they stand in place with their wheels spinning and wait for someone in charge to hand them The Oneness.
It has always been so. Life on Earth has often come down to “their One Thing vs. our One Thing.”
Plato, the godfather of Western philosophy, found his One Thing in a sunlit super-realm where every Earthly object and idea stood in neat rows, raised to perfected and final form.
In order to back up his One Thing, Plato found he needed to promote a political State whose leaders were tuned to this Realm Above. The resultant fascist dictatorship was the ideal shape of government.
Selling a demented version of Unity has been job-one for every leader down through history.
Retired propaganda operative Ellis Medavoy (pseudonym) once told me, “If you can’t embrace the diabolical nature of selling Oneness, don’t go into my field. You’re not equipped.”
Which brings me to my collection The Matrix Revealed. After interviewing Ellis dozens of times, I was motivated to put the collection together, because he and other former insiders were showing me how, at every level, in every field, the Matrix was constantly being assembled, arranged, added to, in order to mesh with certain tendencies of the human mind.
“Lock and key,” as Ellis put it.
This was a form of mind control that went far deeper than anything I’d discovered in my research on the CIA’s MKULTRA program.
Here is the breakdown of materials in my collection, The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* Then there are several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix Vs. the De-Conditioning of the Individual.
The liberation this collection represents has been at the heart of my motivation as a writer and researcher for the past 30 years.
I recommend it to you.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com / www.jonrappoport.wordpress.com / link to original article