There was always a time overlap between the start of Hackgate, and the sudden discover by a media-goaded Met that every paedofile in the world worked at the BBC.
The Slog pieces together the two sagas’ links, and asks the 64 billion Dollar question: did fear of the Hackgate/Elm House fallout ’cause’ the sudden national obsession with DJ gropers?
In the second of two articles in the Mail on Sunday today, it is revealed that a former cancer patient who wrote to Jimmy Savile and received cash help to save her life wants £60,000 damages for what she claims was a series of sexual assaults…but the accusations are not looking good under examination.
In what the MoS carefully calls ‘questionable’ claims, this volte face by a former Savile fan is being rubbished by those who saw her and the late DJ together. And the same question comes up time after time: she adored him then…why did she wait until there was a chance of money from the estate to make the claims? And in a second accusation investigated with the assistance of Anna Raccoon, a paper boy claiming he was assaulted by Savile at his flat in 1975 has been proved to be eleven years out: the pop DJ didn’t move to the flat until 1986.
The Slog can report (but for legal reasons, without naming names) that two other high profile stars targeted by Operation Yewtree and then released were also easily able to show that several dates, locations, and sexual practices were not part of any dimension in their lives. One former DJ has in private bitterly questioned police policy in terms of encouraging and coaching claims. Another was able to show that three ‘random’ witnesses were in fact a closely-knit gang, whose claims about apartments and others present were an invention design to extort money.
This may seem a somewhat random point for me to make at this stage of the game, but bear with me: the sudden decision of the press (especially Newscorp titles) to go for broke on Savile – and peddle ludicrous claims like ‘He groomed a nation’ – coincided spookily with Newscorp at last finding itself in the dock on the subject of phone hacking…and new rumours surfacing about pol-paedophilia in Barnes. There were also serious accusations of impropriety by the then Culture & Media Secretary Jeremy Hunt in his dealings with News International: the replies he and David Cameron gave in the Commons were only found satisfactory by senior Conservatives. A large part of that same media/Tory cosiness was also the Met Police connection, and its dining club with the likes of Rebekah Brooks, who of course never knew anything about hacking phones, not even from Mirror society editor Piers Morgan. And finally, doors of evidence were starting to open at Elm House in Barnes….where a largely Tory Council had been trafficking kids in care for the misuse of senior Tory politicians. As Mayor of London, Boris Johnson is responsible for this enquiry…which has been stagnant for over a year now. He also held two secret, unrecorded meetings with Rebekah Brooks and Rupert Murdoch at City Hall days before the Hackgate story broke. Days later the Mayor dismissed the privacy invasions as “Left wing poppycock”….and then told the Mayoral police committee that investigating it was a waste of public money.
So I think if we look at the circle of connections, it scopes out something like this:
Yes, I realise this looks more like a crowded Formula One curcuit of deceit, but its purpose from my viewpoint is very simple: as I have said from the start (and Anna Raccoon was miles ahead of anyone else on most of the opportunist assault allegations surrounding this) what has been put across as a black-and-white issue by the axis of senior Conservatives, Newscorp executives, Mark Williams-Thomas and the tabloid press is nothing of the kind. It is a soundbite strategy that will be shown, in the fulness of time, to have bitten off more than it can chew. To summarise:
– Cameron and his Party had motive and means to distract from their implication in Newscorp corruption
– Battered but not broken, Rupert Murdoch, Rebekah Brooks and Boris Johnson had means and motive to strangle Hackgate at birth
– Cameron, Clegg and Johnson had motive to sit on Elm House in the hope that the fourth investigation in thirty years would be swept under the carpet.
– Hunt has a relationship with Newscorp going back to his days as an active manager of Hotcourses, and spent time in New York with James Murdoch, immediately after which Newscorp announced it would be backing the Conservative Party in 2010. It was utterly improper in the first place for a man so tainted to be given the central job of handling a BSkyB bid that clearly threatened the BBC.
– Lest we forget, at the height of this ruckus, senior Tory Alistair McAlpine (once very close to Margaret Thatcher) waded in and – with clinical efficiency – profited from BBC News incompetence about falsely accusing him of paedophilia. He went live onto Radio 4 and said he had “no idea” why the McAlpine name had been dragged through the mud. But those who remember his cousin Jimmie McAlpine know exactly why.
– To this day, nobody in the Establishment has been able to explain why (a) over 70% of the arrests were stars who worked for the BBC (b) they were all in populist radio and television – ie celebrities upon which tabloids can feed, and (c) over 80% of them had been falsely accused of scandals by Newscorp in the past.
– None of this reflects the reality of paedophile abuse, over 76% of which occurs within families. None of the alleged ‘victims’ were pre-pubertal infants at the time of the alleged abuse. Hard-core paedophilia and trafficking in children is a tiny minority activity largely centred around places where such perverts can hide and have an excuse for access to children: care homes, schools, the Church, social services, child psychiatry, and Secret Courts ‘experts’. Tiny minority or not, they are dangerous sexual psychopaths. Really dangerous child abusers wind up going on a killing spree, unless they are kept away from the opportunity. Some of the alleged visitors to Elm House had close political connections, had held high office, and were close to members of the Royal family: the issue there is one of abuse of power, and the ability to evade capture through influence.
– A very small (but culturally biased) child trafficking and girl abuse ring exists in most British cities. I found strong evidence of it in Plymouth, and conclusive evidence in Stafford. I was also told many times about the Islamic connection in general, and Rotherham in particular. Still to be uncovered are the rings in and around East Yorkshire, again closely related to Islamic taxi firms in the Halifax area. The Left has looked the other way in every instance of local Government/Police/Islamic child abuse through a tragic desire to be politically correct. Both Labour and the LibDems looked the other way on Rochdale in general, and Cyril Smith in particular.
– Care Home abuse has been blown out of all proportion – and now irretrievably tainted by very obviously bogus claims.
– Mark Williams-Thomas in particular now seems to me (and others) to have things to explain. A senior MSM source alleged last week that MWT is himself now the subject of one police investigation. In two separate instances I have been given accounts – from those he has accused – that are greatly at variance with what Mr Williams-Thomas alleges.
– While some of the dubious factors in the Rolf Harris trial could not be revealed to the Jury, some that have come to light since suggest to me and many others that the entertainer has been the victim of a diabolical injustice. Once again here, money in compensation and fees from the media can be seen to have played a role dramatically underrated by the Judge, and almost entirely ignored by the Jury. The decision to turn his appeal down is nothing less than scandalous.
History will show on all levels and dimensions of this entire media-political-sexual agenda that the main ingredients were money, power, distraction, feminist agenda and ambitions of UK media monopoly. But the more one delves into it, the more it feels like there are very real connections between Hackgate and the Paedofile. And as my racing circuit above suggests, I think it is time we returned to the start of the cycle….and looked again at the career and deeds of Jeremy Hunt.
But political bias, I must stress yet again, will only muddy the waters and render those of us swimming in this cesspool increasingly unable to see.