Paradigm Shift Now: Uranus-Pluto Square asks us to ‘Evolve on our Feet’
We are under the influence of the final exact square of Uranus Pluto. We began feeling the effects of the connection between these two power houses as far back as 2008. The energies ramped up with each 90-degree square, the first of which occurred in June of 2012. The tension between Uranus and Pluto has remained strong since 2012, and has heightened with each exact square. We will continue to experience the effects of the Uranus-Pluto connection over the next few years.
Revolution in our Inner and Outer Worlds
The squares are hastening a revolution of sorts in our inner and outer worlds. This great change marks the threshold of the new time that has been incubating within hearts and minds for many years now. This month’s final square off is not the last of this aspect’s influence, which will extend into 2018 and beyond. This is the most powerful astrological influence we will experience during this decade. The changes seeded during this time will determine the shape of life on the earth plane moving forward.
The Uranus-Pluto connection marks the defining moment of a generation that remembers the intentions and ideals behind the sweeping changes of the Sixties. These intentions incubated underground for decades and began to resurface as we approached 2012.
Upheaval, Evolutionary Change and Lightning Bolt Insights
The Uranus-Pluto square signals generational upheaval and evolutionary change. It is one of the most challenging of planetary aspects. At the personal level it brings challenges and rites of passage. Uranus is about change, revolution, higher awareness, and the lightning bolt flashes of insight associated with spiritual awakening whereas Pluto is about death, destruction, transformation and renewal. The challenges triggered under the influence of this aspect are profound, all-encompassing, and sometimes arrive with tsunami-like force.
Sweeping Changes ask us to ‘Evolve on our Feet’
As the Uranus-Pluto square strengthened in intensity, you may have found yourself experiencing abrupt change in recent years. You may have felt the need to literally “evolve on your feet” as life as you knew it changed before your eyes.
You may have had to summon levels of flexibility, responsibility and adaptability you did not know you had. Old structures of your life may have fallen away as new responsibilities were added. These energies are asking each person to examine every part of their life to see what no longer serves them. Changes now will range from clearing and releasing clutter and items you no longer use in your home to ending relationships and other connections that no longer serve the highest good. Many will change careers, undertake new courses of study or be faced with the need to undertake a journey of healing.
Breaking down Old Structures
The Uranus-Pluto square sets in motion the breakdown of old structures that is essential to clear the way for the new time. During these past few years as the Uranus-Pluto square cast an ever widening shadow, we witnessed accelerating earth changes, climate change, and social upheaval – all of this mirroring our own personal upheaval. At the individual level, these changes brought us face-to-face with our shadow selves and in some cases launched us on an ever deepening spiritual journey.
Although wholesale change and transformation is in the wind, we still have the ability to navigate these changes in a conscious way, eyes open, fully awake and present within the moment, and fully engaged with our spiritual guidance. It is from this awakened stance that we can join together to create a vision for the New Earth that serves the highest good of all. No one need be a hapless victim in this process.
Uranus/Pluto and the 60s Revolution
This Uranus-Pluto Square threads back to the revolutionary ideals of the sixties when Uranus and Pluto were conjunct. We can look back to the civil rights marches, the hippie movement, anti-war demonstrations – all that was seeded during the sixties is now reemerging as Uranus and Pluto hook up again.
Tracking Uranus-Pluto’s Influence in Recent Years
To understand what is being asked of you during this time, look back at the first rumblings of the impending Uranus-Pluto squares in 2008. What were the themes of your life during that time? Any unexpected changes and shifts foreshadowed events crystalizing in the ethers. Look again to see what was happening in your life around June 2012 (and during the eclipse series just prior to that); then again September and October 2012; May/June 2013; October/November 2013; April 2014; November/December 2014; and now in March 11th through 28th 2015. The apex point of the Uranus-Pluto square was October 17- November 15, 2013 so that the events of that time may offer particularly revealing insights into the personal influences of this aspect.
The Uranus-Pluto square can help you release everything that does not serve your highest good: possessions, relationships, ideas, beliefs, habits and patterns. This is about releasing what no longer serves you. You may feel yourself called to release your entire way of life and strike out in an entirely new direction. When we release resistance to the changes percolating within us and around us, we open the door to wealth beyond what we have imagined. To understand areas of your life most affected by each exact square, examine your chart to see what houses transiting Pluto and Uranus are in during those time frames.
We offer some suggestions for navigating the effects of the Uranus-Pluto square during this final exact squaring and into the next few years when its influence will still be a guiding force.
1) Examine yourself. Become a detective of your life observing everything, questioning everything. This helps cultivate self-awareness.
2) Question your motivations. Release what no longer serves you but at the same time examine your motives for eliminating longstanding structures and connections. Are you running from unresolved situations from your past or are you seeking to make peace with the past and release it?
3) Examine how your ego influences your decision making. The ego is a useful tool as long as it is in surrender to divine will.
4) Recognize you are first and foremost an infinite being and as such deserving of the highest and best the universe has to offer. As an infinite being, you are humble, compassionate, abundant, loving and dedicated to serving the highest good of all.
5) Daily make time for the stillness and silence that allows you to strengthen the bridge with your higher self.
6) Cultivate intuition and spiritual connection. Dreamwork, journaling, meditation, breathwork, chanting and numerous other techniques can help awaken your inner senses.
7) Set your intentions to expand awareness even if it means becoming aware of painful truths about yourself and others. Whatever you embrace and forgive you can heal.
8) Share the gift of your light to illuminate the path ahead for others.
9) Embrace the idea that everything is fluid and changing within every moment and see yourself moving in harmony with this constant flow of life.
10) To free yourself of all restrictive influences, undertake a fast – not just from food but from internet, cell phones, television, movies, and all other distractions. Regularly make a space in your life to journal, meditate and listen within.
11) Become present, alert and awake within the moment. Your present moment is your true point of power. From the present moment you are able to heal the past, cultivate joy within the present and envision the future.
12) Spend time in nature connecting with your natural inner rhythms.
©2010-2015 DL Zeta, Celestial Vision, All Rights Reserved http://www.celestialvision.org These messages are intended to be shared. You are welcome to share and distribute this message with others as you feel guided to do so. Please be sure to include the author & source website link. via newsletter 17 March 2015