FInding Voices Radio
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Linda Robinson – Message From Archangel Zadkiel* May 2015 – Manifestation And Co-Creation – 29 April 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-BM5 6 years ago
- Tom Lescher – Astrology For The Soul – 29 April 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-BM3 6 years ago
- Lisa Gawlas – Massive Quantum Energies “On Steroids” Billowing In – 29 April 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-BLZ 6 years ago
- UK Column News – The Nottingham Common Purpose Effect – 29 April 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-BLT 6 years ago
- ActivistPost – The Banksters’ WarOn Cash – 29 April 2015 wp.me/p1H4zR-BLO 6 years ago
- Ariah Velasquez- 4 Ways You May Be Manipulating and Didn’t Know It- 11 September 2015
- Linda Robinson – Message From Archangel Zadkiel* May 2015 – Manifestation And Co-Creation – 29 April 2015
- Tom Lescher – Astrology For The Soul – 29 April 2015
- Lisa Gawlas – Massive Quantum Energies “On Steroids” Billowing In – 29 April 2015
- Starself.com – Rick DiClemente – “Three Things Your Astrologer Should Give You” – Volume 112, Starself Newsletter For April, 2015 – 29 April 2015
Tag Archives: Common Dreams Staff
Common Dreams Staff – Democracy “On The Chopping Block” Under Michigan’s Emergy Management – 16 February 2012
(Lucas: this article is an example of what is happening around the world and now specific in the USA. Here is an example in a positive sense. The unelected officials that got power and can do what ever they are doing getting the judicial stick now. Undemocratic behaviour and decisions and laws should be history. The article follows beneath the line.)
A small victory for transparency in Michigan today has again put focus on the state’s implementation of ’emergency management’ provisions as a County Circuit judge blocked ‘state financial review teams’ that had been meeting behind close doors in violation of the state’s ‘Open Meeting’ laws.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder prepares to deliver his State of the State address to a joint session of the House and Senate in Lansing. (Carlos Osorio/AP) According to Michigan Live:
Judge William Collette last week issued a temporary injunction ordering the Detroit review team to comply with the Open Meetings Act. WDIV reports Collette ruled today that all work by the team is null and void. Continue reading
A French court Monday found US agriculture giant Monsanto legally responsible for the poisoning of a farmer with one of its herbicides in 2004.
Paul François, a cereal farmer in the southwestern department of Charente “Monsanto is responsible for Paul Francois’ suffering after he inhaled the Lasso product… and must entirely compensate him,” said the judgement from the court in the southeastern city of Lyon.
In 2004, Paul François, a cereal farmer in the southwestern department of Charente, opened the tank of his pulveriser machine. He inhaled fumes of Lasso, a weedkiller manufactured by Monsanto, and fainted.
He was taken to hospital and stopped work for almost a year, reports radio station France Info. He suffers from memory loss and often feels faint.
* * *
Reuters is reporting:
A French court on Monday declared U.S. biotech giant Monsanto guilty of chemical poisoning of a French farmer, a judgment that could lend weight to other health claims against pesticides.
Farmer mixing Lasso, a Monsanto herbicideIn the first such case heard in court in France, grain grower Paul Francois says he suffered neurological problems including memory loss, headaches and stammering after inhaling Monsanto’s Lasso weedkiller in 2004.
He blames the agri-business giant for not providing adequate warnings on the product label.
The ruling was given by a court in Lyon, southeast France, which ordered an expert opinion of Francois’s losses to establish the sum of damages. […]
“I am alive today, but part of the farming population is going to be sacrificed and is going to die because of this,” Francois, 47, told Reuters.
“I am alive today, but part of the farming population is going to be sacrificed and is going to die because of this”He and other farmers suffering from illness set up an association last year to make a case that their health problems should be linked to their use of crop protection products.
The agricultural branch of the French social security system says that since 1996, it has gathered farmers’ reports of sickness potentially related to pesticides, with about 200 alerts a year.