(NaturalNews) Sure, vaccines are safe — except when they randomly trigger extreme brain inflammation that leads to vision loss, paralysis and an inability to speak. This is what happened to now-10-year-old Marysue Grivna of Tampa, Florida, just four days after she received a flu vaccine, which left her completely debilitated with a serious brain disease known as acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, or ADEM.
It all began on November 22, 2013, when young Marysue was taken in to get a seasonal flu vaccine. Just days later, the child began to get sick and quickly developed symptoms of paralysis. Worried, her parents took her in for an evaluation and it was determined that she had succumbed to an immune disorder caused by inflammation of the brain. Continue reading