Open Letter To Theresa May
Dear Mrs May,
I am writing to you over my concerns surrounding the recent appointment of Fiona Woolf as head of the Westminster Child Abuse Inquiry..
I am sure you are aware there is a public controversy in this matter and it is in the public interest that these questions are being asked.
- Who made the decision to appoint Mrs Woolf to head the inquiry?
- On what basis was she selected?
- What was the procedure to appoint her and where is the procedure set out?
- Was any research done into possible connections to ministers implicated in the inquiry
- Is Mrs Woolf related to Baron Harry Woolf who refused Barry George the right to appeal in the Jill Dando murder?
Were you previously made aware of Mrs Woolf’s connection to Leon Brittan and his wife and also the goings on at the street where Mrs Woolf lives. Continue reading